The Blossomtime Festival, established in 1906, is the oldest and largest multi-community Festival in the state of Michigan. We hope you get to join with us in celebrating our beautiful Southwestern Michigan.
Blossomtime Festival FAQs
Will the Pageants be rescheduled?
- Yes, the Mr. Blossomtime contest, Showcase of Queens, and Miss Blossomtime pageant will be rescheduled. We will plan to host these events as soon as possible, hopefully later this summer.
What about all of the other Blossomtime Festival events? Are those canceled too?
- Coronation Ball has been postponed and will be rescheduled in conjunction with the pageants. The Farm Tour, Shriner’s Hospital Tour, and Lansing trip will also be postponed and we will reschedule as many of these events as we can.
Will the Grand Floral Parade be canceled?
- Yes. The Grand Floral Parade and the Youth Parade will both be canceled for 2020. We look forward to seeing all of you at the Parade in 2021!
What will be the theme of the 2021 Grand Floral Parade?
- We know a lot of time and resources have been spent preparing for the 2020 Parade theme therefore, the Parade theme for 2021 will be “Greatest Show” and we can’t wait to see what you’ve all come up with! Next years Pageant themes will be changed, but the Parade theme will stay the same.
Will my patron package and tickets work for the rescheduled events?
- Yes. We will not be issuing new tickets for the rescheduled events and all of your existing tickets will be valid for the new dates. No full or partial refunds will be given for patron package.
I already bought tickets to the Mr. Blossomtime/Showcase of Queens and/or Miss Blossomtime events. Will refunds be issued?
- All previously purchased tickets for all Blossomtime Festival events will be valid for the new dates when they are rescheduled, you don’t have to do a thing! Once the new dates are confirmed, refunds will be issued if you are unable to attend.
Will there be a new practice schedule for the Mr. Blossomtime/Showcase of Queens and/or Miss Blossomtime events?
- Yes. Once a new date has been confirmed, we will share with you an updated practice schedule.
Is People’s Choice voting still open?
- Yes! All previous votes will remain in tact and voting will remain open until the pageant. We’ve had a spectacular response to People’s Choice so far and appreciate your continued support of the Festival and a scholarship for the Community Queen who collects the most votes.
If tickets have been purchased to events that have been permanently cancelled, will I receive a refund?
- Yes! However, we do ask for your patience while we work through this.
The office is closed until at least April 1st. If you have any other further questions, please email the office